As you might have guessed from the title above, this is not your ordinary organizer, thus the word “messy” on the name, you know? This is where control freaks + rule breakers salute. Where left-brain + right-brain collide. Where Captain Obsessive Compulsive + Dr. Chaos meet.
Welcome to Life is Messy Bootcamp - a multimedia online extravaganza for messy revolutionaries who have a deep desire to create big tsunamis of change in the world (the good kind), but don't want to be chained to a to-do list. The program is designed to give you both the flexibility to continue fueling your creative fire + the step-by-step, no guesswork structure to take your brilliant ideas from light bulb to done. Yawing not included.
My goal is quite simple. I want to help you:
- Clarify the journey ahead. Or in other words, windshield-whip anything that obstructs your visibility to the top of your methaphorical Mount Everest, including poo + distractions + negative brain chatter + haters. Do I hear a Hallelujah?
- Turn "I should do that" into superstar habits you can actually stick to + make you happy.
- Get more done of what matters most to you, in record time, minus the overwhelmed + mental constipation + insomnia typically associated with a rigid schedules.
- Turbo-charge your piggy bank so money can (a) stop being a crap excuse + (b) give you the confidence to pursue passion projects without ever stepping out of your Buzz Lighyear jammies.
- Laugh more, because what’s the point of alphabetizing your entire spice cabinet if you’re a Grumpy Grinch?
Life is Messy Bootcamp doesn't come with a bunch of sleep-inducing crap fillers you don't really need + will likely never use + just take up space in your life. That's called clutter + clutter is smelly. Instead, each teeny tiny particle that makes up this program has been carefully hand-picked just for you for maximum performance + results. Here's what's inside:
Six multimedia training modules with five flagship lessons each, enhanced with all new whimsical illustrations + videos you love, the kind where you can actually see my party props + not my computer desktop playing a boring PowerPoint slide. Amen sister!
More than forty chaos crushing action-driven assignment. Mess doesn't stand a chance, but it will not come down without a fight so bring your Minion goggles.
Beautifully designed Life is Messy Planners + printable friends. Think interactive worksheets + handpainted journal pages + funsheets for mapping out your rise to the top that you can fill straight from your computer or by hand. Your pick. Oh la la + their ring binder friendly too.
Smarty pants Excel spreadsheets for your money-making + money-counting + money-tracking pleasures.
Monthly live "Messy Hours" to turn theory into the real world. A place to ask tough questions + share the sticky stuff that gets in the way. You're bound to leave each session feeling empowered with a handful of unique solutions for your one of a kind dilemmas + most certainly loved. Access to the recordings will also be available in case you’re having a baby or sipping mojitos in the Bahamas.
Exclusive entry to the private Facebook group - home of the BIG mess - proudly hosting one of the most generous global communities of like-minded supernovas who have yo' back. A pitch-free clubhouse to share brags + slips + be a part of something messier than yourself.
Plus, I’ll be there by your side, to guide + inspire you every step of the way. Think of me as your personal captain with ruthless outside the box solutions for your one of a kind dilemmas + off the hook cheerleading skills for the really crappy days you feel like eating an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.
Bonus gifts, because it ain't a party without some sugar-free icing on top. I’m giving away some of my favorite tools to accelerate your success.
Excuuuuuse me perfectionism, epicness coming through. Here are the six building blocks that make up the Life is Messy Bootcamp's core curriculum. Rainbow confetti please!
I believe that what you get down on paper shapes your outer reality. Let's do it in style, shall we? Refill your printer ink cartridges + get out your Sharpies, because my oh-so loved Life is Messy Planners are really to kill it like a Kung Fu Panda. Just look at what's inside the 2014 kit:
Scooch in + listen close. Life is Messy Bootcamp is:
- Fully mobile. Beat mess on-the-go. Life is Messy Bootcamp is staged online, allowing you to access the material anytime, anywhere, 24/7.
- Yours for life. Starting this season, Life is Messy Bootcamp is yours to keep to infinity + beyond. No saving things to your computer + forgetting where the heck you put em'. No yearly fees to renew your membership. No having to name your first born Mayi to get perpetual access to all new versions + revamps + the LIVE monthly smackdowns with Emperor Mayi (that's me) + friends (that's you). You in?
- Paced to your liking. I've re-structured Life is Messy Bootcamp to be a cohesive group adventure with scheduled tours + seasonal challenges, but you're totally welcome to camp solo + take a nap whenever you damn want to. Everything you need will be here when you come back from the Bermuda Triangle.
- Registration friendly. No absurd cut off dates. This shopping cart will not close two weeks after launch for no apparent reason other than to create a fake sense of urgency + make you rush + rush + rush + give me all your money or else you will miss out. Hmm, no thank you. Doors will only close when the seats are filled.
Life is Messy Bootcamp + Life is Messy Planners are only available for pre-order at this time.
The bad: Waiting is a royal pain in the ass. I know. Umpa Lumpas are working around the clock to make 2014 the best season EVER. Life is Messy Planners ship the morning of December 25, 2013. Please leave the chocolate chip cookies + almond milk by the chimney. Life is Messy Bootcamp officially departs the safe harbor January 20, 2014. I'll be sending the Bon Voyage itinerary with sail away festivities around New Years.
The good: You mean besides the surprise Life is Messy Gift Kit you receive for being an early adopter? Saying "HELZ YEAH" without blinking has it's benefits my friend. All I'm saying.
I'm no Oprah Winfrey, but I L-O-V-E giving you presents. Get ready for the soireé of goodies coming your way, which splendidly complement the course material + expand the magic. Still in the works, by the way. More bonuses coming soon.
BONUS #1: THE MESSY ENTREPRENEUR SURVIVAL KIT (EXCLUSIVE)
For the really sucky days when you feel like: (a) pursuing cubicle work licking envolopes would have been a better career move + (b) a little black cloud is following you around + (c) staying in your pajamas forever + (d) banging your head on brick walls. The Messy Entrepreneur Survival Kit has you covered. Whip it out anytime your Energizer Bunny is running on low battery.
BONUS #2: LIFE IS MESSY CALENDAR (EXCLUSIVE)
It's your favorite illustrated calendar. The 2014 Life is Messy Calendar features monthly whimsical scenes from your imperfectly perfect life in progress - making green smoothies + painting outside the lines + leaping in spite of being afraid. Pin it to your bulletin board + use it to bookmark your current night stand obsession or frame it as a whimsical art print.
BONUS #3: RED CARPET TREATMENT (PRICELESS)
Think: Admission to private parties + surprise gifts for rocking the challenges + first peek at new products + even collaborative privileges to participate on future Life is Messy products. It’s a lot like being an A-list celebrity in Hollywood, minus the paparazzi.